July 2015 Weddings

Who gets ready with bride?

I know to invite my bridesmaids and my mother which is exactly who I want but do i need to invite my future mother in law and flower girl that is on my fiances side of family?

Re: Who gets ready with bride?

• I would personally have my FI check with his family about their timeline for the day. Your FMIL may ask him where you are getting ready if she is interested. It can also depend on when you will be taking family and bridal party photos. If you are taking them before the ceremony then it might be easier to have your FMIL and flower girl there, but they don't need to be there the entire time with you, your mom and BMs.
  • Thank you! how do I get that little counter on the bottom, its so cute!
  • edited March 2015
    I have my BP including my FG, my mom, FMIL, and my step-mom. I also have my dad and step-dad riding in the limo with me to the ceremony location. I wanted to include my FMIL bc I've gotten close with her over the years and her daughter and niece (my FG) are in the wedding. I know she'd feel left out if I didn't include her. 

I'm wondering about the counter thing too! :) 
  • This is so sweet to include the FMIL...she had 3 boys and really wants to help so I would love for her to be there! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards