Knottie Tech Help

The new Knot website

I cant find where to click to manage my wedding website. :(

Im not liking the new layout overall.  Things are hard to find.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The new Knot website

• Hi There, 

You should see at the top of the page in the navigation bar (if you're on desktop) it's the 4th link in that says "Wedding Websites." If you're on mobile, it's in the shelf navigation (on the top left) and should be the fifth link that also says "Wedding Websites."

Let me know if you're still having trouble!

Thanks!
    KR
  • Did anyone else have their wedding website URL printed on Save the Dates/Invitaions, only to find out a week later that you're going to lose your original URL??

I'm furious that theknot.com can't transfer our original link to the new site builder!! Now I'm stuck sending out stationary with an obsolete link on it. Any advice?

• I feel your pain. The new layouts are sooooo much better but I have already sent out my STDs with the old url and the knot says they can't transfer it :( I will have to create a whole new knot account.

I would suggest sending a mass email to everyone with the new url, or do what I am doing holding out in hopes that the knot will figure out a way to keep old urls lol
  • Are you sure that they can't transfer your URL? I had a huge problem with this when they first change the layout, but I called Tech Support (or customer service, can't fully remember now) and they were able to help me keep the old original URL. If you haven't done that, could be worth the try. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards