Chit Chat

NYC Knotties

I just signed up for an 11:45 am Soul Cycle class on W 27th Street on Sunday.  Anyone wanna come and grab lunch after?  I can't remember who the NYC gals are who wanted to try but this guy plays awesome music supposedly!

Re: NYC Knotties

• DAMMIT I was about to say I'm totally in, but we are going to go paintball on Sunday for FI's cousins bday. I know @jcbride2015 wanted to go spinning, though. I would also be down for next weekend! :D Or next week. 
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Next weekend is Passover but I might be able to do Sunday but we can do Peloton then (I just have one more credit at Soul hence taking the class there.)  I'm signed up next tuesday and Thursday at Peloton with Jessica at 7 am if you want to join!

• oh, def another day! But I have company in town this weekend.
  • I would love to! But I have to check on timing bc FBIL's bday celebration is that day. I'll get back to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Damn! I would have been there in a second (I'm still new to NYC this time around - have lived here before but now am full time so am for sure interested in mtg new friends) but we are heading out of town for my goddaughter's christening :(.

Please keep us in mind for other local hang outs! I enjoy working out and drinking booze!
  • okay cool! I think I may want to do Thursday with Jess :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Well basically every Tuesday and Thursday at 7 am I take a class at Peloton and if I"m in town, I like to do the 8:30 am on Saturdays

• Oh wait, this Sunday? Yeah, I'll see if I can sign up when I land. I haven't done a spin class in awhile & this will give me the motivation I need to get off my a$$!
  • I'm signed up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I have an obstacle course training session that ends at 12:15 on Sunday...but I'd meet you for the lunch portion!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Oh man. This is truly tempting, but I am freaking sick right now. 
  • I have an obstacle course training session that ends at 12:15 on Sunday...but I'd meet you for the lunch portion!

Um what is an obstacle course training session and how do I get to go to one?

• I'm signed up, too.  @lacqueredlover, I have cycling shoes with clips - should I wear those or sneakers?  Mine are the ones that clip into the "Look" pedals I think...
  • I'm signed up, too.  @lacqueredlover, I have cycling shoes with clips - should I wear those or sneakers?  Mine are the ones that clip into the "Look" pedals I think...

I just rent the shoes they have there, if you call them, ask them which ones they use and if yours would work.  I just wear sneakers there.  

I'm on bike 28!

I just rent the shoes they have there, if you call them, ask them which ones they use and if yours would work.  I just wear sneakers there.  

I'm on bike 28!
    Cool, thanks.  36! 
  • I'm on 65!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Um what is an obstacle course training session and how do I get to go to one?
    I'm doing the City Challenge <<CLICK race with a bunch of people I do a boot camp class with, so we're meeting up to do generally badass things outdoors like monkeybars, jumping on stuff, climbing stuff, and running around carrying heavy stuff. :)
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Excited to see you ladies tomorrow!  I will be there about 15 mins early!!!

• So jealous ):
  • How was the class?! And when can we go again?!

I have been dealing with some unpleasant medical issues that have limited my exercise, but I could so go now :)
  • It was awesome actually!  The instructor was really fun and played the best music!

I'm going to Peloton Thursday morning for the throwback thursday ride if you want to join in!

• It was awesome actually!  The instructor was really fun and played the best music!

I'm going to Peloton Thursday morning for the throwback thursday ride if you want to join in!
    Time?
  • 7 am

Ahhh! That is so early :) I come in from Westchester!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards