Plus-Sized

Where did you get your crinny/hoop slip??? I need help!

We are getting married in May and I will be starting my dress alterations in March.  I know I have plenty of time, but with some time off I wanted to get somethings accomplished.  Today I went to the bridal shop where I purchased my dress and they said that they don't carry the slips in stock and only order them when they need to order several at once.  Didn't make sense to me, but ok.  So I started looking online and am a little apprehensive about purchasing it through ebay or any other website.  Has anyone ordered one online?  If so, which website and how was the quality and fit?  I need one to fit a 45 inch waist.
Thanks!!

Re: Where did you get your crinny/hoop slip??? I need help!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_where-did-you-get-your-crinnyhoop-slip-i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:4928e767-b749-4583-8a6e-ccd86e677557Post:0360ab71-d0a2-49db-a787-4af402b146b8">Where did you get your crinny/hoop slip??? I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting married in May and I will be starting my dress alterations in March.  I know I have plenty of time, but with some time off I wanted to get somethings accomplished.  Today I went to the bridal shop where I purchased my dress and they said that they don't carry the slips in stock and only order them when they need to order several at once.  Didn't make sense to me, but ok.  So I started looking online and am a little apprehensive about purchasing it through ebay or any other website.  Has anyone ordered one online?  If so, which website and how was the quality and fit?  I need one to fit a 45 inch waist. Thanks!!
    Posted by cjeffery193[/QUOTE]

yeah, seriously, that makes no sense.  I would call or email the designer of the gown you purchased and tell them that your salon doesn't have any, and see if they can point you in the right direction.   Depending on the dress style/designer, there may be a specific crinoline or slip that can "go" with that dress.  I know Alfred Angelo has some in their stores, so in the worst case, you can go there and see if they carry one that will go with your dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards