Second Weddings

The Venetian - wedding location reviews

I welcome comments and suggestions on this location for a 15 year vow renewal.  Attendance will be intimate - no more than 10 people.  I want the renewal to be elegant and fun since its New's Eve! I am interested in other's who have had their wedding or vow renewal at the Venetian. Thinking about the bridge location.
Thanks

Re: The Venetian - wedding location reviews

• handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is an international board.  Are you in Orange County New Jersey, or Orange County California?  While there may be someone on this board from your area, you'll likely get more responses if you post this on your local board.  I'm in Atlanta, and have no clue what this venue is like. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • dlbennettdlbennett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Orange County, CA.  The posting site is under second weddings not international; perhaps there is a glitch in the site.  Thanks for the recommendation.
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're right, you did post in the Second Weddings board, but the second weddings board is an international board, just as all the boards are unless they're area specific--there are very few people from the same area here.  That is to say that I believe I'm one of the only people on this board from Atlanta GA,  there is one from New Jersey, another from New York State, and all over the country, and Canada.  To my knowledge, you're the only one from Orange County California. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • edited December 2011

I assume you are talkng about the Venetian inVegas? If so, I think it is awesome (but that is just me). I have not been there for a wedding or renewal ceremony, but think it is very romantic and woudl be perfect for something liekthis, as logn as you don't mind other people looking on.

• edited December 2011
    The Venetian in Vegas is a beautiful hotel. Never been there for a wedding though.

My first marriage was at the Bellagio across the street though. Also beautiful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards