Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Using only FI's last name for RSVPs?

I recently bought a great stamp that looks like this:

FI's last name
Our street address
Our town, state, and zip

I was hoping to use the stamp for the RSVP envelopes when we send out our invitations. We live at the same address and are hosting our wedding so the RSVPs will be coming to our house. Would anyone side-eye me using his last name instead of both of our last names since we won't be married yet?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Using only FI's last name for RSVPs?

• Options
    Honestly?  I wouldn't even notice.

When I get a wedding invite I fill out the RSVP card, throw it in the envelope and then dump it in the mail.  I rarely, if ever, look at the address on the RSVP envelope.  And if I happen to glance at it I probably wouldn't be able to repeat the name or address to you a second later.

• Options
    I probably wouldn't notice. And it just says "HisLastName" right? It's not like it says:

John and Peachy HisLastName

If it did, I MIGHT notice it and wonder if you were already married, but unlikely. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Thanks both! Yes it's just his last name and not our first names. And you're right that people probably won't even notice. Haha, I know I usually don't. 

Thanks!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    So glad you asked this as I've been wondering the same thing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards