Knottie Tech Help
Options

Registry not showing up on wedding website

I created my Kohl's wedding registry 7 days ago and it is not showing up on my wedding website. I ensured it was made public on the settings and tried to add it manually but the link will not work, please help.

Re: Registry not showing up on wedding website

• Options
    I'm having the same problem!!  Our Kohl's registry was created this past Thursday (March 26th) and it is not showing up on our wedding website yet.  It says it should only take 3 days.  I made sure it is completely public and searchable through the settings on Kohl's.com.  I also double-checked to make sure everything was spelled correctly and that the date was correct.   I search it on the Kohl's site, and it shows up.  But nothing on my wedding website, and nothing when I search it on The Knot.  My fiance and I are also registered at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we created that registry on Sunday night (March 29th) and it was already showing up first thing yesterday morning (March 30th).  I don't understand why the Kohl's registry isn't there when it was created 3 days before the Bed Bath & Beyond registry.  My mother and maid of honor are driving me NUTS asking me when it will show up and why can't they see it.  PLEASE help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there,

I apologize for the delay, I'm waiting for a response from tech regarding Kohl's registries and will let you both know as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks!
  • Options
    It's actually showed up a few days ago. Thanks. I think in all it took about 12 days to show up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards