Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Photographer Recommendations.

Hi everybody. I'm working with a limited budget but would still like to get some great wedding pics. I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for photographers under $1,000. 

Re: Photographer Recommendations.

• Options

What part of the cities?  Many photographers are willing to work with you on a budget you can afford.  Ask around to people whose pictures you've seen and like their work.  There are a lot of photographers out there with less than proper business practices.  There was one who skipped town on a friend after their wedding pictures came back, the person never bothered to take a picture of just the bride and groom! 

I've used Dan Hoffmann Photography and Hoffbeck Photography out of Hastings for various pics of the kiddos and have done a great job.  They're both east-metro primarily though hence why I asked about what side of the cities..  SIL has used Afton Woods Photography and had success as well.   

• Options
    My photog is Shanna Fairley. She's not under $1000, but her lowest package is $1200 and she's awesome. We had our engagement photos and they turned out wonderful. And I wouldn't be shocked if she was willing to work with you on the package and find one that is in your price range.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards