Pre-wedding Parties

Couples Shower Theme

2»

Re: Couples Shower Theme

• We had a couples shower. Amazingly DH actually liked opening the gifts that we were going to use together.
  • banana468 said:

We had a couples shower. Amazingly DH actually liked opening the gifts that we were going to use together.

Couples showers are totally fine, however, expecting 2 separate gifts, as OP suggested, is not. In fact, my Fi was much more exciting about kitchenware than I was :)
  • Agreed @Londonlisa.   The guests didn't give DH power tools AND an apron for me.   The gifts were given from the social units attending to the two of us.    
  • Men dont want to watch people ooh & ahh @ blenders.

Girl I got one fine ass pussy and I don't want to do that shit either. No one wants to ooh and ahh at blenders. They're fucking blenders. You go to a shower to see your friends, wish them well, not cause blenders get your panties wet. 

Are you assuming gay men don't have showers then? Cause I mean, they're both men so they must both hate blenders and all them silly household gadgets. 
  • edited June 2015
  • Come on, you guys.  Everyone knows men don't like household things.  I think it stems from their fear of getting their penis stuck in the dryer lint trap. 

• God, men can't do shit. Like...why do you guys even keep them around?
  • MagicInk said:

God, men can't do shit. Like...why do you guys even keep them around?

He's around for all the outside work.   He's a man so he needs to be hunter/gatherer.   After the crap winter we had, he needs to gather all those branches that fell down.   I don't do that.   I'd break a nail.
  • banana468 said:

MagicInk said:

He's around for all the outside work.   He's a man so he needs to be hunter/gatherer.   After the crap winter we had, he needs to gather all those branches that fell down.   I don't do that.   I'd break a nail.
    And taking out the trash. I don't do trash. FI does the trash. 

• MagicInk said:

I was going to say it's because he's taller and can reach stuff I can't...but that's still not true because he's not exactly a giant himself.

I keep him around for the D.  Also to make my margaritas. 

• Oh, and he cooks a great steak.    Mmmmm steak. 
  • Nope, FH does all the cooking.  I'm the one in control of the power tools, thank you.  I hang the shelves and build the headboards for the beds.  He cooks me dinner and mixes me delicious cocktails.  Fuck heteronormative stereotypes.
  • edited June 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards