Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding Favors - Suggestions?

Hi all!  My FI and I are getting married in October at the American Swedish Historical Museum.  Jeffery Miller is our caterer (and we did our tasting...OMG was the food delicious!) and recently set our menu.  We're now trying to figure out wedding favors. Jefferey Miller has an entire line of amazingly delectable  treats for favors...s'mores kits, gourmet popcorn, macaroons, etc that can be placed at each place setting or set out for guests to grab.  It sounds like a great idea since my FI and I were discussing providing a late-night snack anyway. And the price is right! 

What have you guys used or plan on giving as favors?

Re: Wedding Favors - Suggestions?

• Aw, my fiance and I are getting married there in June!  Nice choice in venue :)  When we first went, we hadn't even thought too much about catering and hadn't researched much about JAM, so we booked on the space alone- and then working with Mandy and the rest of the catering team has been a real added bonus.  

So, anyways, one of the first things which caught my attention was that adorable giant Dala horse in the lobby of the venue- I was obsessed with it, and started researching Dalas and trying to find a way to incorporate them.  I found a great felt pattern of a cute Dala horse and Swedish bird, and my FH, mom and I made them as favors for our guests.  Really time-intensive, but it only ended up costing us like $50.  It was fun, too!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards