New Hampshire

Wedding Locations

Looking for an affordable wedding locations preferably with ceremony and reception at same place in Southern/Seacoast NH/MA

Re: Wedding Locations

• not sure what you consider "affordable" but I got married at Brookstone Park in Derry, NH and found their price per plate to be reasonable compared to A LOT of other places I looked at. The price per plate also included hors d'oeuvres which a lot of other places didn't.

I was very happy with how everything turned out. The grounds were absolutely beautiful as was the ceremony and reception spaces. They were fast at responding to all emails I sent them and the service the day of the wedding was absolutely impeccable. I can't say enough about how smooth my wedding day went.
  • We were married at the Granite Rose in Hampstead, NH and we were SO happy with everything.  The grounds are beautiful and they are great to work with.
    Anniversary
  • I got married at Castelton in Windham.  They were amazing!  They do have a food minimum so you would just need to decided how much you'd be willing or able to pay.
  • There are many options out there it all depends what you are looking for. Affordable seacoast places; Hampton beach Pavillion, Portsmouth Elks Club (on the water). Not sure on the price but The Seaglass in Salisbury, MA.
  • Thank you all so much! Smile I looked into all your places. It is a bit over-whelming planning a wedding in 7 months!
  • Belknap Mill in Laconia, NH is beautiful and it was $400 when we looked at it. We ended up going with a different venue because we're a little far away, and we'd have to coordinate everything from plates and silverware to caterer and all of that from about an hour away. Gorgeous brick indoor room with big windows and a wood floor, and the gazebo outside on the river for the ceremony, beautiful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards