Florida-North Florida

Help! Need Wedding Planner ASAP for October Jacksonville/Saint Augustine wedding...

Hi!
My friend is getting married this October and is realizing how far behind she is in her planning and that she does not have much time left.  She tried to find a wedding planner the other day, but none are available.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a wedding planner?  
Thanks!!
:)

Re: Help! Need Wedding Planner ASAP for October Jacksonville/Saint Augustine wedding...

• I am a wedding planner! I own Magnolia Wedding and Event Planning. We are based in Ocala but serve all of Central and North Florida. I would be happy to talk to your friend and help out. My phone number is 352-443-5614. My name is Samantha Stoddard.

She can also contact me via email at Stoddard.magnolia@gmail.com and on Facebook.com, just search Magnolia Wedding and Event Planning .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used Everlasting Events by Rachael. She was amazing. I just used her day of coordinator services, but she also offers full planning packages. 

everlastingeventsbyrachael.com/wedding-services.html
  • This might be too late of a reply, but just in case! Lindsay Ohlin with Coastal Celebrations. There are not enough adjectives to describe how awesome she is. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards