Chit Chat
Options

Lurker

Re: Lurker

• Options
    littlepep said:

OP I too lurked for a while too to learn what the "hot topics". I have gotten some great advice from these ladies, even the so-called "mean girls". However, I have not gone out of my way to antagonise them.

Go back to Wedding Wire or Wedding Bee where I'm sure the girls are less mean.
    And where they give terrible advice and tell you all your ideas are GREAT. 

Please list who the mean girls are. 

COULD NOT RESIST.
  • Options
    So you've been lurking here for over a year and only now have decided this is all just too much and you're never logging in again. 

Mkay. 
  • Options
    blabla89 said:

littlepep said:

OP I too lurked for a while too to learn what the "hot topics". I have gotten some great advice from these ladies, even the so-called "mean girls". However, I have not gone out of my way to antagonise them.

Go back to Wedding Wire or Wedding Bee where I'm sure the girls are less mean.
    And where they give terrible advice and tell you all your ideas are GREAT. 

Please list who the mean girls are. 

COULD NOT RESIST.

All of you. Except Knottie#.
  • Options

YOU GUYS ARE ALL MEAN GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

(JK...this thread did not disappoint. Thank you knottie# for inciting some much needed comedy.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    blabla89 said:

(JK...this thread did not disappoint. Thank you knottie# for inciting some much needed comedy.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

STOP TRYING TO MAKE FETCH HAPPEN
  • Options
    littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

• Options
    redoryx said:

littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

It's NEVER going to happen....
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

redoryx said:

littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

• Options
    Lol I needed this Monday Morning laugh.

image.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options

redoryx said:

littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Oh hi, girl with a shit relationship with her brother and a high post count here. BRB, lemme go reconsider my life.

HAHA JK. Nice try OP. Really, thanks for the giftastic start to the morning. 'preciate it.

• Options

Well that was a good Monday morning read.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    maeday2 said:

Anyway, end rant.  I'm never logging in here again.  So delete this post, ban me, whatever.  It doesn't really matter. Just had to get this off of my chest.

So, in the year and a half that you've been lurking, you haven't figured out that when you click on a member's profile it shows their last log-in time? 

It doesn't look like you're doing a good job at staying away. I see you, sweetie. 
    No point in posting something this over-dramatic if you aren't going to wait around and see the responses. I'm sure Knottie# wanted to be validated by seeing just how mean we all really are. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    But @ashley8918 HOW?! He spent ALL your money! Did he sell your children to pay for it?

• Options
    Damn, I missed the beginning of this. Probably because I was out living my non-life, working at my non-job.

Knottie#s, you just have it all figured out. Remember, gurl--any time anyone disagrees with you, you've been attacked! Any time anyone uses sarcasm, they are a deeply angry asshole with no actual life of their own. Any time anyone shares something about their life/relationships, that is license to discard their advice.

All of which is to say, YOU DO YOU, UR TOTALLY KILLIN IT OMG LOL.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options

But @ashley8918 HOW?! He spent ALL your money! Did he sell your children to pay for it?

Um, duh! Because he hates them, remeber?
  • Options
    ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015

Oh, please. Anybody who creates a new account to tell people she's been silently lurking for a year is obviously not somebody who's been silently lurking for a year. 

So, I'd give it a C for entertainment value, an F for believability. D- for originality, and would have been an F except for the drug part. Straight out fail for content credibility. It's half assed work. If you're going to troll, go balls to the wall. Point fingers. Name names. Argue, to prolong your experience of trolliness. This could have been an epic entertaining thread.
    Instead, it looked like this:
    Trollo the Clown. His time would be better spent twisting balloons into poodles. 

(Ashley, when did your husband become a drug lord? I completely missed this.)
    Well, sometimes he buys pot; therefore drug lord. Apparently.

Okay, for real, airport time now haha
  • Options

Oh, please. Anybody who creates a new account to tell people she's been silently lurking for a year is obviously not somebody who's been silently lurking for a year. 

So, I'd give it a C for entertainment value, an F for believability. D- for originality, and would have been an F except for the drug part. Straight out fail for content credibility. It's half assed work. If you're going to troll, go balls to the wall. Point fingers. Name names. Argue, to prolong your experience of trolliness. This could have been an epic entertaining thread.
    Instead, it looked like this:
    Trollo the Clown. His time would be better spent twisting balloons into poodles. 

(Ashley, when did your husband become a drug lord? I completely missed this.)
    Well, sometimes he buys pot; therefore drug lord. Apparently.

Okay, for real, airport time now haha
    He's practically Heisenberg!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards