Snarky Brides
Options

The prettiest princess of all!

2»

Re: The prettiest princess of all!

• Options
    I know lots of women that have breast implants, and dye their hair, and wear fake eyelashes, and wear a lot of makeup and care about their appearance. This does not mean they are awful people with no morals. 

You are a gross person. You can leave now. 
  • Options
    beethery said:

This post has officially gotten on my nerves, as has the OP.

Physical appearance has absolutely SHIIIIIIT to do with if someone is an asshole. Not a god damn thing. Individuals are 100% allowed to do with their appearance as they please.

For example, I have no idea what the OP looks like and it's irrelevant, because I have an inkling based just on their nonsense on these boards of what kind of person they are. Posting style is very telling, OP.

Did you just draw that asshole? It's a very "I'm done with this shit" asshole.

Anniversary
  • Options
    chibiyui said:

beethery said:

Physical appearance has absolutely SHIIIIIIT to do with if someone is an asshole. Not a god damn thing. Individuals are 100% allowed to do with their appearance as they please.

For example, I have no idea what the OP looks like and it's irrelevant, because I have an inkling based just on their nonsense on these boards of what kind of person they are. Posting style is very telling, OP.

Excuse you, that is a Kurt Vonnegut asterisk!!!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:

chibiyui said:

beethery said:

Excuse you, that is a Kurt Vonnegut asterisk!!!
    I knew I recognized that asshole.  It's from "Breakfast of Champions", right?  Probably one of my all time favorite books.  
  • Options
    The two shittiest parts about this entire narrative are 1. that she allegedly cheated on her significant other and 2. your entire attitude. In reverse order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards