Not Engaged Yet

Fitness Check-In -- Week of April 13th

2»

Re: Fitness Check-In -- Week of April 13th

• thanks @swazzle ! I haven't seen it before but someone told me which store she found it at. And flavors?!?!? NOM!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers'> 
  • So earlier this week I was still recovering from a stomach bug, so I barely ate. It's bad but I feel like I lost a few pounds because of it. Yesterday I tried to be healthy, and had salad for lunch. FI and I made baked eggplant parm last night (no fried eggplant), and we were going to have that. Except FI took the casserole dish out of the oven, set it down, and the dish exploded! Glass went everywhere. So we cleaned that up, decided not to eat the eggplant parm for fear of shards in it, and ordered a pizza since it was the only place still open. We walked down there and back instead of having it delivered (0.5 mile each way). 

This morning I had a strawberry smoothie (frozen strawberries, greek yogurt, and milk) and I plan to eat a salad again for lunch. FI and I planned to have leftover eggplant parm for dinner tonight, so we have to figure that out still. We do have some leftover pizza though. 

I'm going to try to do some yoga tonight. I also want to get a run in tomorrow, and FI and I are doing another 5k on Sunday with our coworkers as a memorial to the one who passed away from pancreatic cancer. All the proceeds benefit a charity for cancer research. 

• I've been pretty good this week so far (except for Monday night when I celebrated by drinking an entire bottle of wine), but today I fell off.  I had leftover Chinese food for breakfast and then my brother's fiancée and I went to get pedicures and went to Chick-fil-a after.  Oops.

I'm going to try to be good tomorrow, because I'm going out with some people for pizza and hookah to celebrate my defense, so I need to save some calories.

Workouts have been good--Zumba today (2 classes).
  • Dignity100Dignity100 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2015
    FRIDAY 4/17/2015
    Yesterday I had a few too many "cheats"  I had a left over cadbury creme egg and gummy bears - probably a few more too throughout the day that I don't remember.

Today I packed:
    Breakfast:  NS Blueberry muffin
    Snack:  Greek yogurt whip, baby carrots
    Lunch:  Hard boiled egg, NS homestyle chicken, small salad
    Snack:  Celery w/salsa, string cheese  (I also brought snap peas)
    Dinner:  NS Chicken Pot Pie, veggies
    Dessert:  NS Chocolate Cake

My actual plan shipped - so until that comes, I'm not going to buy another Walmart box. 

I'm hoping to get at least 1 bike ride in this weekend, I'd like to go both Sat and Sun but Sun has 80% chance of rain in the forecast, so that's a wait and see.

Anniversary

• Yesterday
    was not a good day. I didn't do too bad in my calories but we had an award
    ceremony and when my picture was snapped and I saw it, I looked like a huge, beached,
    peach whale. I had static cling so it just literally stuck to every bulge of my
    belly region. It really put me in a bad mood since I have been working so hard.
    I felt good leaving the house because I was in a shirt that finally went over
    my hips loosely instead of barely fitting and then THE picture happened. I
    showed it to BF who was trying to reassure me before he saw it that I looked
    beautiful and then he saw the picture and I could tell he saw what I saw. He
    tried to be encouraging but I all but fell to pieces. Sooooo.....yea.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I
    am trying to put on a game face today and stay strong but I am just feeling
    like “Why, bother?” I hope it passes soon.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers'> 
  • I did great with food yesterday but I didn't work out when I got home (why aren't there more hours in the day?). I also didn't get up and work out this morning and I'm feeling pretty shitty about it (2 days in a row and I likely won't do anything tomorrow or Sunday either). 

Food today will be fine but I predict there are several beers in my future tonight. 

Looking to drink 100+ oz of water today. 

• Happy Friday!!!

I ate a few more sweets yesterday than I intended, but besides that I feel really good about my day.  I made a cucumber/tomato/red onion/basil salad with EVOO+balsamic and homemade beer pizza.  The pizza was SO GOOD, and it made one 10" pizza so it was just the right size for H and I.  I topped it with pesto, a dusting of parm, hunks of fresh mozzarella, chicken sausage, red onion, jalapeno.  It was really good!!  I also added some arugula and balsamic to the top of it.  Did PiYo Sweat last night and got more than my 10,000 steps.

I got up this morning, did my work outs (PiYo Strength Intervals followed by PiYo Lower Body) and then headed in to work.  I had 3 Applegate breakfast sausages at home and brought some mozzarella and grapes to finish off my breakfast.  Will try to keep to healthy food choices today.
  • I didn't make it to the gym again, but only because it was nice outside yesterday and FI wanted to play tennis. So, we did that for about 30 minutes, then went to mall to get Chipotle for dinner. I ordered something that fit within my calorie goal for the day (chicken burrito bowl, brown rice, no guac or sour cream), and I didn't have a snack last night, because I was still full from dinner.

My weight hasn't budged in the past week, but I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, and hope to lose the last few lbs I want to lose before my wedding. I neeeeeeeeed to do more sit-ups and crunches as well - maybe next week?

Today I want to do a really long, hard, workout, since FI won't be home and my sister isn't arriving until late tonight, so I'll have a lot of time to kill. Then I'll get something tasty but reasonably healthy for dinner (I'm thinking Panda Express honey walnut shrimp served on veggies). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards