Knottie Tech Help

Website theme glitch

Hi @knotriley,

I'm fiddling with my wedding website, and a strange thing is happening with my Photos page. When I am in the preview module and click into my photo album from another page (say, from the "things to do" page), suddenly the photo page appears in a completely different theme than the one I've chosen.

This doesn't happen if I navigate directly to the Photos page from the dashboard on the left-hand side, only if I try to navigate there from another preview page within my site.

I'm on Internet Explorer 11, working on a Microsoft Surface Pro, if that is at all useful.

If it's just a preview glitch, I don't care--but what I don't want is for my guests to see a random off-theme page once I start sharing it! Please let me know if there's a fix for this or if there's something I should do to remedy it. Thanks.

This baby knows exactly how I feel

Re: Website theme glitch

• Hey @KatieinBkln,

This isn't a bug I've been made aware of so I'll forward this to tech to look into what's going on. I'll keep you updated once I hear anything.

Thanks!
    KR
  • The last time I peeked into the preview module it stayed on-theme. However, the preview module itself is super glitchy--I managed to get into the home page about an hour ago but it wouldn't let me click through to any of the other pages within the site. (This was on Chrome 42.0.2311.90 m).
  • Back again like a bad penny. Now my site's URL is not functioning.

I am unable to navigate to my site's URL at all (I purchased a unique URL this afternoon and it said it might take "a few hours" but it's been more than that). I get a 404 error when I type in the URL I purchased, and when I used the old generic URL. I can still preview the site when I log in to My Knot, so I'm sure it still exists, but right now I can't share it with anyone. Maybe this is related to other problems the site seems to be having today? (Logging people out, for example). Not sure, but wanted to let you know.

I got the 404 errors on Internet Explorer. When I tried earlier at work (on Chrome) it just timed out entirely.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards