Florida-South Florida

cake

i went to try the cakes at edda's and at ana paz and i honestly didn't like them. i want a really delicious wedding cake. i  love mishas cupcake cakes and i know they do wedding cakes but they're not super nice fondant cakes, they're all buttercream. does anyone know a cake person who's cakes are like mishas but that does fondant?

thanks!

Re: cake

• Hi look into Publix - were looking into butter cream cake

• @chant23 i already called and they don't do fondant :( but i LOVE public cake
  • Hi
    Try Whole foods / Walmart / Costco

Also try these bakers (given to me by red fish grille)

Misha’s Cupcakes www.mishascupcakes.com

(786) 200-6153

Edda’s Cake Designs www.eddascakedesigns.com

(305) 666-6999

Ana Paz Cakes www.anapazcakes.com

(305) 471-5850

Sweet Art by Lucila www.sweetartbylucila.com

(305) 234-0035

LA Sweets www.lasweets.net

(305) 665-5288

Hope these help - i have no idea about pricing or if they do fondant but sure 1 does :)

• The absolute best wedding cakes in South Florida are done by Rosie at Elegant Temptations.

They are not on the vendor list at my venue and I'm fighting with them to correct this.
  • great thank you!!!! @daydreamjovi !!!
  • edited March 2015
    My cake is going to be from We Take The Cake in Ft Lauderdale (They were one of Oprah's Favorite Things) It's a custom square cake that will be fondant. One of the tiers will be dummy so they are sending sheet cakes to cut and serve that will have buttercream frosting to appease most of my guests.Their cakes are absolutely amazing I keep wanting to drive an hour down there to get some more cupcakes. Their red velvet is amazing!
  • this sounds amazing, i googled them and im going to call them tomorrow! thank you sooooooooo much @toughcookie508
  • I LOVE the cake from Sweet Art by Lucila!  Try the vanilla rum with dulce de leche!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards