Wedding Party
Options

Wedding party song

edited May 2015 in Wedding Party
We are getting married in august and its def a country theme! I will be walking down the aisle to trains song marry me... BUT i am absolutely stuck on what i want my wedding party to walk out to.. help me please!!! I prefer country songs

Re: Wedding party song

• Options
    Just pick a country song you like. If you're into country, this shouldn't be too hard.

Also, I can't help it....it's AISLE, not ISLE. Unless you're literally walking down an island to get married.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

Just pick a country song you like. If you're into country, this shouldn't be too hard.

Also, I can't help it....it's AISLE, not ISLE. Unless you're literally walking down an island to get married.
    This. Our WP is walking down the aisle to a bluegrass song because FI and I love bluegrass. The song isn't about marriage or love or weddings. It doesn't need to narrate what's literally happening. It's just a song we really like. 
  • Options

This. Our WP is walking down the aisle to a bluegrass song because FI and I love bluegrass. The song isn't about marriage or love or weddings. It doesn't need to narrate what's literally happening. It's just a song we really like. 
    I'm having my BMs walk down to an acoustic version of Wagon Wheel because that's my FI's favorite song. I did it for them instead of me because then he can hear more of it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    littlepep said:

I'm having my BMs walk down to an acoustic version of Wagon Wheel because that's my FI's favorite song. I did it for them instead of me because then he can hear more of it :)
    lol! Wagon Wheel is the song we're doing! 
  • Options

littlepep said:

The good version? OCMS?
  • Options

littlepep said:

The good version? OCMS?
    Well, duh! As far as I'm concerned, there is no other version :) 
  • Options

littlepep said:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

littlepep said:

The good version? OCMS?
    Well, duh! As far as I'm concerned, there is no other version :) 
    Seriously. When people say it's a Darius Rucker song, FI and I RAGE. No bitch. It is not. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards