New Jersey - South
Options

St Isaac Jogues Church in Marlton? Any experience

Looking to see if anyone was married at the Catholic Church at St Isaac Jogues in Marlton. Any feedback or information would be appreciated. Would you choose St Issac or St Joan of Arc in Marlton or another Catholic church? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Re: St Isaac Jogues Church in Marlton? Any experience

• Options

I'm not familiar with St Isaac Jogues church.  The new names of churches are hard to keep track of since they consolidated so many parishes!  I have only been to St Joan of Arc once and it was many years ago.

I would start with your home parish and look to getting married there.  It will probably be easiest to work from your home parish.  There are so many requirements needed and paperwork that needs to be done, you can save yourself a lot of headache by going with your home parish.

Also, if you go with a church other than your home parish, you will typically pay higher fees to use the church than if you were a member.  We married at Holy Family in Sewell, which is our home parish.  If we were non-members it would have cost close to $1k just to use the church, but as active members, it was only $550.  You might also find that some churches will not marry non-members.  So it may be best to start calling first to see what their requirements are and if you meet or can meet them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards