Not Engaged Yet

AW: My first tattoo!

I've always said I'd get a tattoo when I figured out for sure what I wanted beyond just some amorphous "something meaningful that looks nice" idea.

I decided to get the constellation Orion, a constellation I've loved since I was a kid. I love the concept and look of constellation tattoos, since there's so much negative space.
Anniversary
now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~

Re: AW: My first tattoo!

• Looks great!!
  • I love it! It looks fantastic!

• That's really neat! :) I like it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love it! I'm a fellow Orion lover! I look for him each night I can.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Orion is the 1 constellation I can always pick out in the sky!
  • Very cool! How long did it take them to do? Must have been in and out! Love it!
  • Love it! How unique! 
    friends tv show funy
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Thanks, everyone!! It only took 15 minutes, and it was super easy to tolerate, pain-wise (thanks to the location and how long it took). It's healing pretty nicely so far.

That's one of the reasons I love this constellation so much -- I can ALWAYS find it in the sky!
    Anniversary
  • I love it!!  And I like the symbolism of always being able to find it in the sky...like you can always return to it if you get a little lost.

• I love it so much!! Orion is also my favorite constellation :) 

One of my friends has it tattooed on her foot, and the three stars of his belt are the colors of her siblings birthstones, which I thought was cool. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @goldenpenguin DAMN that's kind of awesome. I love gemstones and birthstones, so that totally speaks to me. I'm still glad I kept mine in black, especially since it'll be easier to laser off if I ever do want to get it removed. And because I would have been super indecisive about color.
    Anniversary
  • I've never seen one like that- came out great! And you mentioned not going with color, another plus is that black doesn't hardly fade in the sun like colors do :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards