New Jersey
Options

North Jersey Hair and Make-up

Hello ladies! Congrats to you all! :) I am in the process of looking at hair and make-up services and I am wondering what is the average cost you/the bridesmaids are paying for these services. Also, if you have any recommendations on both hair and make-up services.

Thank you!

Re: North Jersey Hair and Make-up

• Options
    I am using Gianna Giacona for hair and makeup.  She and her team are coming to my bridal suite at our hotel to get all of us ready.  My pricing breakdown is as follows:

Bridal Airbrush Makeup $185 including lashes
    Bridal Hair $185 (They are also purchasing clip on extensions for me which were an additional $275)
    Bridal Party Airbrush Makeup $85
    Bridal Party Hair $85
    Lashes for Bridal Party $10 each

I was more then thrilled with my trial and signed the contract that same day.  They have been really really responsive and easy to work with.  Since I wanted all of us to get ready together in the bridal suite I am footing the bill for myself, 3 bridesmaids, MOB and MOG. 
  • Options
    Thank you for that info!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @Jenn7778 did that price include trial? I'm also looking for hair makeup quotes
  • Options
    That did not include the trial. I believe the trial was $75 for hair and $75 for makeup but it was awhile ago and I am not positive on the cost.
  • Options
    Don't recall prices but both very reasonable, super sweet, reliable and talented.
    Jeanine LaMacchia for HAIR
    Gina Brozon for Makeup
    They work very well together too!
  • Options
    i am using Hair Ambition salon in nutley, nj. 
    bridal hair trial was $60 and i think day of is upwards of $85-$100.
    regular hair style (not up do) for bridal party is around $40-50.
    airbursh makeup was I believe $100 for trial and day of.
  • Options
    @michelle221- do you have their contact info?
    @missADS1981- thanks! i will check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards