Wedding Invitations & Paper

Response Card Return Address

Hi!
Do you include a return address on the response card envelope? Would it be the same as the address, which seems redundant? Thanks!

Re: Response Card Return Address

• CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    If you are using response cards, they are addressed to the person who is responsible for keeping track of your guest list.  In my daughter's case, the response cards came to me, since we were hosting and I was the point person.  I strongly suggest you preaddress the cards or envelope or you will likely not get as many RSVPs.  You can use a stamp to do it, or run them through a printer.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I addressed the RSVP envelopes to my mom's house since she is keeping track of the list. I did not put a return address on them. So far, no one has put their return address on it when they sent it back. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! Yes I will definitely put an address on them, the person who is collecting our responses. I wasn't sure if they also needed a return address but I think I will leave that part blank. Thanks again!
  • As long as you are able to identify who the RSVP is from then you already have the return addresses on file, no need to do the extra work! :)
  • We put return address labels with the guest address on our response card envelopes but that's because our response cards themselves didn't have any identifying features on them.  If you can tell who sent it back by looking at the card itself then there's no need to put a return address on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards