South Carolina
Options

DJ recs *please*!

I'm at my limit. I need a decent DJ in the Greenville/Simpsonville area that can do 5 hours of music (maybe ceremony too) for about $500. I've found some, but they were rude, ignored me, or some other issue. I just want to find a DJ so I can stop worrying about it please! Any help is appreciated! =)

TIA

Re: DJ recs *please*!

• Options
    Robert with Life of the Party - he is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My budget is about the same as your's and I've already gone through the trouble of putting all the possibilities I could find into a spreadsheet, so if you post your e-mail I can send it your way :)
  • Options
    C'leb entertainment
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Paul Hoke. he does swing dancing at the Handlebar on Tuesday nights and  he includes a swing dance lesson during cocktail hour to keep the guests entertained!
  • Options
    Take a look at our website. We maybe able to put a package together for you.
    www.lakemurraydjservice.com
  • Options
    Im using Robert at LIfe of the Party in 2 weeks... I have heard nothing but amazing things about him and he has been awesome in the planning process. I have NO worries about it going smoothly. I believe he was 595 for 6 hours.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_dj-recs-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:5435e35d-1930-4954-a769-a60bafbd0ecaPost:a189634d-cdb2-41b6-acdd-88b56d63c675">Re: DJ recs *please*!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im using Robert at LIfe of the Party in 2 weeks... I have heard nothing but amazing things about him and he has been awesome in the planning process. I have NO worries about it going smoothly. I believe he was 595 for 6 hours.
    Posted by futuremrscoachj[/QUOTE]

<div>We used Robert and he was great. My only complaint was that we gave him a list of Texas country songs to play during dinner and he had none of them. He played some slow R&B instead and our coordinator had to ask him to change it. Other than that he was fantastic. He even got out on the dance floor and taught us the Wobble!</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards