Georgia-Atlanta

We love this Georgia couple’s flowers! What do you think?

KnotRileyKnotRiley admin
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited May 2015 in Georgia-Atlanta
Hi Knotties!

This bride, from Atlanta, GA, went with a blue and white rose bouquet with rhinestones. 

What do you think of her bouquet? We’re looking for Knotties’ top choices for  florists in your area. If you’re already married make sure you post below who you used (and loved!).

If you’re still searching for the perfect florist, check out other Georgia brides for more inspiration!

Re: We love this Georgia couple’s flowers! What do you think?

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

We went with Pat Holland for our ceremony and reception decor in October. She did a BEAUTIFUL job! I loved working with Pat. She took my ideas and helped me turn them in to something really classy and gorgeous and perfect. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Pat's work was expensive....but 100% worth every penny.

Exterior décor - the ceremony arbor, flower petals lining the aisle, and mason jars hanging from shepherd's hooks that were re-purposed for cocktail hour décor.

Interior décor - staircase bannister, large floral centerpiece for the buffet, a mix of high and low centerpieces with black lanterns hanging from the ceiling.

• Thanks so much for sharing all of these beautiful pictures @labro!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards