Wedding Woes

Kicking rocks....

Hi Ladies

How goes it with you?

Re: Kicking rocks....

• Meh.  Watching it rain.  Avoiding work.   
  • Yes, it's one of those days. I want to lay on my sofa all day and nap.

18 more school days to go.....
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I really wish I would have taken Wednesday before my trip off.

Also, I think one of the dogs is sick. :(
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

M2 has 2 more days of preschool.  6let has 4 days of school left.  FOUR!

They've started "telling" knock knock jokes.  It's funny now, but I'm sure it won't be in a few days.  Max just says

"Knock Knock who's there?" then belly laughs at himself

I just made the CUTEST bookmarks for my mom's mother's day gift.  Yay for procrastinating

http://nearlycrafty.com/photo-bookmarks/

• 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'd rather be at home coloring.  I found a fun mandala book I'm really itching to fill up. 

Also, work is boooorrring.  Mostly because I'm not feeling it. 
  • I fell twice before 9 am.

The first time was when I slipped in water on the landing in front of the front door.  I slammed my left foot into the door and scraped my back and arm on the stairs.

The second time was down the deck stairs.  They were wet and slippery and I was trying to be careful.  My left leg got pinned beneath me so my shin and top of my foot slid all the way down the stairs.  My leg and foot are purple, swollen and very sore.

Also, our fridge stopped cooling yesterday and we couldn't get it fixed so we had to go buy a damn fridge with no warning, no time for research.

DH, Son and I were carrying it into the house and Son accidentally popped me on the nose.  So I have a nice red mark and it's a little swollen and sore.

Whiiiiiiine.
  • OMG Taw!  Just...sit down the rest of the day.  :)  Poor thing. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Daggone taw.  Seriously, sit and have a drink.
  • Taw, I think it's time to call it a day.  :D
  • I'm so irritated all this Avengers/Thor stuff came out AFTER Christmas and DefConn's bday.  I want to buy all the Thor things for him.  

I do think I'm going to have to go get him the Thor build-a-bear.  It's impossibly cute. 
  • I had to go to the dentist and the girls have a game tonight.  Otherwise, I'd be sipping.  DH IS off today.

Maybe I'll pour a glass tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards