Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday!

2»

Re: Monday!

• Options
    @alpacina All of that food sounds amazing! 

@lavenderfields13 my bf is the master at finding awesome deals at the last minute; because of him we rarely plan a vacation in advance.  If you'd like, pm me your budget, travel dates, and where you are flying out of, and I can see if he can work his magic. 

So my bf's parents have been spending a lot of time around other people's dogs, which has made them realize they want another dog.  They don't have the time though to train a puppy, so they've asked me to bring Callie over as much as possible.  They live on 20 acres, I'm so excited to bring her over and let her run free. 
  • Options
    @Goldenpenguin I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    thanks @speakeasy14!!! I sent you a PM. It's worth a shot

• Options
    jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    @alpacina i love melting pot tooooooo

@goldenpenguin happy wedding week!!!!

work has been crazy busy today since i got in the door so i have to do a P&R but i had a fantastic weekend! it was the first weekend BF and i spent the entire weekend with my parents and he LOVED it. he golfed with my dad on sat and my dad even played a prank on him, which is a good sign. then on sun they went to home depot together and decided to pick up some cigars and sit outside smoking while watching golf. i can tell my dad loved it. he even said he wishes we could spend more weekends with them! his family is in ireland, and i know he misses having family time. not that my family is the same as his family, but i think he  enjoys having a family atmosphere again. so happy. :)

ETA: @eilis1228 - you got  this!!! fuck those 9 lbs.
  • Options
    @goldenpenguin Those look awesome!! What day are you cutting of out work this week? I definitely did nothing at work my whole wedding week until I left Thursday at noon lol

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @untouchablets - YAY! When is your interview? All the job-getting vibes headed your way!

• Options
    @swazzle Its tomorrow afternoon! Thank you!!
  • Options
    @untouchablets, good luck at your interview!
  • Options
    @untouchables - Good luck on your interview!!

Anniversary
  • Options

@southernpeach89 what a thoughtful gift I love pandora charms!

@swazzle those chairs look awesome.  You seem to find such great furniture for the house you guys can make your own. 

I'm cranky and tired. I really wanted to call out sick but I'd rather save that for when I'm sick.  Friday night we watched hockey didn't do much else really.  Saturday was my niece's communion, and a lunch afterwards, it was a good time.  After H &I ran a few errands and BBQ'd dinner outside.  I'd bought H a new game for his birthday a few weeks ago, and we played in on Saturday night.  Sunday we didn't do too much. We watched Hockey and I did a lot of studying, I feel so overwhelmed with all of my studying, luckily I have no work deadline but I don't want to spend my whole summer studying either.  Ah well another Monday!

You sure do seem to be tired a whole lot. Are you stressed about something? Not sleeping well? It seems to be a very regular occurrence these days :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @untouchablets - congrats on the interview! keep us posted!! sending good vibes your way....
  • Options
    cu97tiger said:

@southernpeach89 what a thoughtful gift I love pandora charms!

@swazzle those chairs look awesome.  You seem to find such great furniture for the house you guys can make your own. 

I'm cranky and tired. I really wanted to call out sick but I'd rather save that for when I'm sick.  Friday night we watched hockey didn't do much else really.  Saturday was my niece's communion, and a lunch afterwards, it was a good time.  After H &I ran a few errands and BBQ'd dinner outside.  I'd bought H a new game for his birthday a few weeks ago, and we played in on Saturday night.  Sunday we didn't do too much. We watched Hockey and I did a lot of studying, I feel so overwhelmed with all of my studying, luckily I have no work deadline but I don't want to spend my whole summer studying either.  Ah well another Monday!

You sure do seem to be tired a whole lot. Are you stressed about something? Not sleeping well? It seems to be a very regular occurrence these days :(
    No not too stressed.  H snores quite a bit and when he does it wakes me up and makes it hard for me to fall back asleep.  I'm a light sleeper too. 

Anniversary

• Options
    @untouchablets good luck on your invterview!!

@peaseblossom55 have you tried ear plugs?
    The guy downstairs from us sometimes wakes me up with his snoring at 3am LOL. When we first moved in it took me so long to figure out what the noise was!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 no and I probably should

Anniversary

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 - BF is the worst snorer. really. we RARELY spend the entire night in bed together. one of us usually ends up on the couch and some nights we dont even go to bed together. we have a white noise machine which might help a little but certainly doesnt eliminate the noise altogether. ear plugs usually fall out in the middle of the night and they irritate my ears so i end up waking up anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards