Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Facial before wedding?

I had one facial a couple of months ago and my skin looked great for a few days afterwards. By maybe about a week later my skin was looking tired again. I haven't gotten another one since but was thinking of maybe getting one before the wedding and I'm not quite sure what to do. I can get one a week before the wedding but it might wear off again. I could instead get one two days before the wedding, but I'm nervous that if it's not the same as the last one it might irritate my skin. Does anyone have any advice for this? Should I just skip it?

Re: Facial before wedding?

• Options
    I would get one a week or two before (preferably two). I would rather risk that it fades than risk that it breaks me out.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Update: I called the place where I had my first one, and they recommended I do it a week before rather than just a couple of days. They also scheduled it with the same person so hopefully it will be the same and actually be helpful. Thanks!
  • Options
    Glad it worked out! It may also help to get them regularly so you have that peace of mind that it won't break you out. I've been doing weekly benzonite clay/apple cider vinegar/water masks and I've been pondering whether to do them the week of my wedding or not myself. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I can't believe how many little details I've had to think about while planning this! Since it looks like you've got some time, you can just monitor how your skin reacts. Maybe write down what it looks like each day for a couple of weeks and then you can decide how to perfectly time it. That's what I would do...I wish I had planned it better so I could've done that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards