Wedding Reception Forum

Which would you prefer

2»

Re: Which would you prefer

• Anything edible and relatively non-perishable would work for me, so the macarons, cookies, popcorn, etc. Also consider that some people may be traveling by plane so doing liquids or things that could break/spill/explode in luggage may cause some problems.  My cousin got married last summer and gave away jam, and I didn't take one as I was worried about having it in my luggage.

Married 9.12.15
  • polarhq said:

Everyone loves cookies. Not everyone loves popcorn or the other favors. Women love chocolate, but men would probably prefer the cookies too. Same with kids.

I'm a woman and really dislike chocolate. Surprisingly, not all of us fit into an outdated sexist stereotype.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• No, not "everyone" loves cookies, nor do all women like chocolate and all men prefer cookies. Of those choices, I would prefer the cookies or chocolate over the popcorn or olive oil. I have always wanted to try macarons.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'd prefer the olive oil, if it was high quality and no cooking quality olive oil, over cookies and chocolate.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Popcorn all the way.  Popcorn is basically its own food group in our house. 
  • I hate chocolate as well, maybe the cookies or popcorn.
  • AddieCake said:

I have always wanted to try macarons.

You've NEVER had a macaron?!

Whoa guys, we have a SERIOIUS EMERGENCY!!!!!

• AddieCake said:

I have always wanted to try macarons.

You've NEVER had a macaron?!

Whoa guys, we have a SERIOIUS EMERGENCY!!!!!

Neither have I. But I dont like cookies, or frosting/creme stuff, sooooo... I feel like I would hate them.
  • esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    Add me to the "never had a macaron" list. :( 

Pls intervene. 
  • esstee33 said:

Add me to the "never had a macaron" list. :( 

Pls intervene. 
    It's cuz you skipped my shower. Rude. ;)

Add me to the cookies or popcorn list.

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Popcorn or chocolate (both with ingredients, please).
  • LOVE the macaroons! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards