May 2015 Weddings
Options

May 16 is so close!

So it's 16 days from my wedding and up to this point I was absolutely freaking out but I'm to the point where I don't care and just want it to be over!!! What's done is done, if not, oh well. Anybody else feeling this way?!

Re: May 16 is so close!

• Options
    My wedding day is also on May 16th! I can't believe how fast it's coming up. I am worrying myself because I feel way calmer than I should be day this point. I know the stress will hit me any day now!!
  • Options
    I am also getting married on that day. I am excited but nervous. I am simply not caring for a lot of things anymore. I just want the day to come so I can say "I Do' to my FH. I know that I am forgetting minor things but it doesn't bother me. I am trying to keep stress to the minimum.
  • Options
    Another May 16th here!   I have been really good about not being worried or stressed up until right now!   I just flipped my calendar and something about it being May now has me in a ball of nerves!   we still have a few things to do, like assembling the favors, finishing the centerpieces, table assignments, which we still have plenty of time to finish but it has me freaked out this morning!  Good luck to you all!   :-)   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also May 16! I haven't been overly stressed yet. I had my final fitting yesterday, so that got me super excited :) My FI is out of town this weekend, so I'm going to take some of the alone time to get some DIY done - our table numbers and seating charts. Other than that, we're pretty much ready to go! I can't wait!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! Good luck ladies! :)
  • Options
    Have a wonderful, amazing day just for you and yours tomorrow!!  enjoy the new and exciting next chapter of your life!  i wish you and your intended MUCH luck, joy, LOVE and happiness in your lives together!!!

=)
  • Options
    Congrats to all the May 16th brides!! Mine was also on May 16th. Can't believe after more than a year of planning it's actually over. It was an absolute perfect day!
    And good luck to the rest of the May brides! Enjoy the day cause it will pass in the blink of an eye.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards