Knottie Tech Help
Options

Guest List Manager

Is there an issue with the guest list page? Everytime I click on it, the page freezes and won't let me see the guest list. Please fix this issue! 

Re: Guest List Manager

• Options
    Hi there!

Can you try clearing the cache on your browser and then try clicking on the guest list page? 

If that doesn't work, let me know what device and browser you're on and if you're using the Wedding Planner app or the website so I can let our tech team know about this.

Thank you!
  • Options
    I am having the same issue, and when I move my mouse around, it shows that there should be places to click to add  guests. I have tried different browsers and they don't work.  The one thing that seemed to work for me was to go to Wedding Wire and use their guest list manager.  
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue, tried clearing the cache and it's still not appearing. I'm using the website on a Windows laptop with both Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Thanks!! :)
  • Options

I'm having the same issue, tried clearing the cache and it's still not appearing. I'm using the website on a Windows laptop with both Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Thanks!! :)

Hi there!

I'm so sorry you're having this problem. Can you try manually entering this URL into your browser: http://planning.theknot.com/wedding-guests/dashboard?bypass=true

If that page doesn't work for you, please let me know and I'll reach out to our team about it right away.

Thank you!
    KH
  • Options
    I got it to work!! Thank you so much :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards