Not Engaged Yet

Thurs(Fri)day!

2»

Re: Thurs(Fri)day!

• @lavenderfields13 - wow what assholes. sidenote: i love/hate being able to tell when someone has read my message.
  • @audrewuh That definitely sucks! I'm grateful this isn't going to be a super expensive plumbing fix but it just annoys me that the previous homeowner did a crappy job of patching up the ceiling and didn't properly care for his home.
  • Hey y'all!  I've been lurking on my phone here and there this week, but I am so behind with what's going on.

I'm doing a P&R because I'm signing on while I eat a late lunch for a few minutes.

New job is going great.  H has been out of town all week... he will be home tomorrow night, has a midnight flight coming in.  Can't wait to see him.

Cricket's new family is coming to visit tonight, so that will be fun.

Hopefully next week I'll be back a little more often.

We are having a joint birthday party for Bax and Bella this weekend, so I'll be sure to take pics and share on Monday or Tuesday.  If it doesn't storm, we'll get the doggie pool out.

We've got unheard of amounts of rain, but since we sand-bagged the house it hasn't flooded inside again.  More rain and severe storms coming this weekend, so probably not much outdoor fun... and hopefully no quality time in the shelter.

@lmcooper86 - COME AW PLZ THX.
  • TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF STATE TESTING!!! Other than the makeups next week, and the retakes two weeks after that... But I will finally start to be a human again!

I'm babysitting for a coworker tomorrow, then going to a concert with BF on Saturday. Looking forward to having no plans Sunday and being off work Monday! Only 4 more weeks of school :)

Jealous of everyone with tomorrow off! Enjoy your long weekends!!!
  • My weekends are random. I work retail so my weekends are really random. Luckily I actually get Saturday and Sunday off. I still have to work Memorial Day though...
  • @cocobellaf - did i miss a post? cricket isnt staying with you?
  • @jenjen047 - Cricket is going to live with one of my really good friends.  They just moved back here from Hawaii.  They have a 14 year old daughter who loves Cricket.  They homeschool, so they'll be home all the time to play with Cricket.  I'll miss her.  She is going to live with them once they buy a house... they are living with my friend's mom until they find a place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards