New Jersey

Cinematography Recommendation

Happy Monday! I am looking for a cinematography recommendations for our wedding this September. Our budget is around $2500. Most importantly, we are looking for someone that is unobtrusive and not too "set up" to match our photographer's style. Any recommendations would be helpful! 

Re: Cinematography Recommendation

• Live Picture Studios. They have packages above and below your budget. The one we went with was about $2800. Our video is stunning.
  • We went with Kaan Tuglar and he is around $2500.  We follow him on all social media and love all this work that he has done up until now.  We can't wait for him to film our wedding.
  • amt6amt6 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

Thanks for the recommendations @majesty318 and @Jeannine12. Unfortunately neither of them are available.

• I haven't committed to a videographer yet, but you might want to check out Studio 94 and Digital Memories Event Video. Those should both fall into your price range :)
  • Hurricane Productions from Red Bank. They have packages that fit within your budget and are willing to work with you if you want to make any changes or additions to the packages. My fiance and I booked them for our photography, videography, and DJ services and they are amazing!
  • Lvl13 cinematography is amazing. Chris is the sweetest and his work is AMAZING. My friend and I are both using him and he's in that budget. There are samples of his work on the website.
  • Your Cinematic Wedding
  • i am using www.wellspunweddings.com and love their journalistic style. they've been amazing ot work with thus far!
  • Mark from Silent Sea Productions has 9 hour packages starting around that price and so many of the reviews I've read about him say how unobtrusive he is - to the point where lots of guests didn't even know there was a videographer there
  • We are also using Kaan Tulgar. He is wonderful.. His work def speaks for itself.. :)

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards