Hawaii

Maui Small Wedding Ceremony

Hi everyone! I plan on getting married in Maui, Hawaii in June 2016. I had initially wanted to elope with just the groom and I but family changed our mind. We would like to go there and just have a very small beach ceremony and invite anyone who wants to go. It would probably be the parents and a few family members and close friends. I want this to be as stress free as possible for the groom and I (that's why I wanted to elope). Any ideas on some low cost suggestions? Ceremony then dinner or luau with the fam? A good photographer?

Re: Maui Small Wedding Ceremony

• Moved to the Hawaii board for local recommendations/suggestions. 

Good luck, OP!
    *********************************************************************************

• It would probably be cheaper to do a dinner over a luau.  Sometimes luau's can cost up to $100 pp.  Although you might want to also consider it because depending on the one you attend it can be all you can drink.  While I have not attend this particular luau (I've attended ones on Kauai and Oahu), Old Lahaina has a good reputation.

There was just some reviews for a Maui wedding on the Destination Weddings board, which I think was cross posted to the Hawaii board.

Good luck in your planning!

• Thank you :) Will switch to that board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards