Chit Chat

Who Buys This Sh!t?

2»

Re: Who Buys This Sh!t?

• Got a random catalog in the mail yesterday from some company I'd nevery heard of- everything from electronics to housewares and this.... Really? Who buys this shit? Ugliest thing you've seen online or catalog shopping? image
    If DH and I had sex on that bed and got pregnant, I'd give birth to a Cabbage Patch Kid. 
    LOL!!! This is the best comment I've read all week!
    *********************************************************************************

• @redheadbride15 - I have great need for that Yeti statue! Also have you seen the Basho the Sumo Wrestler Table? My brother and I were dying of laughter on the plane when we found it.

• edited May 2015

@redheadbride15 - I have great need for that Yeti statue! Also have you seen the Basho the Sumo Wrestler Table? My brother and I were dying of laughter on the plane when we found it.

Hahah! I think this needs to be turned around so that he's facing the wall. Then you should setup a closed circuit camera pointed at the door to capture the expression of guests as they walk into the room.
  • I googled this beautiful comforter for shits and giggles and found it retails for $189!  But the best part?  It's sold on a website called Touch of Class!  hahahaha

• @redheadbride15 - I have great need for that Yeti statue! Also have you seen the Basho the Sumo Wrestler Table? My brother and I were dying of laughter on the plane when we found it.

OMG this is hilarious!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards