Not Engaged Yet

Random fact about yourself thread

2»

Re: Random fact about yourself thread

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @jenna8984 !!!!! I would've FREAKED OUT!!!! Glad you didn't get for real attacked like biting and stuff....but holy crap!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I refuse to accept responsibility! I was most likely drinking and we all know how that goes. Whether we were in my car or not is hearsay. 

• I know I shared others before, so I am trying to think of something new. 

I like PB&J sandwiches dipped in Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup....especially when I am sick. FI makes fun of me all the time for it, but he still buys the ingredients and makes it for me :)

I am also like @southernpeach89 with sleep talking. I have had full conversations with people in my sleep apparently too. I never remember them in the morning and am always so confused when someone is like "Do you remember that conversation we had about X last night?". 

I'm a direct descendant of a really important person in history. I can't name him because he shares my last name, and I want to be vague so that I don't give it away. But he has multiple monuments/statues/memorials in multiple countries and a musuem dedicated to him. There are also towns and a national park named after him. I eventually want to travel to the country where the musuem is and see it. 
    To the first bolded: Vom

To the second bolded: That's super cool. Now I want to know who it is lol.
  • @jenna8984 - which sports website??!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger The Sports Jury but it was years ago. I met up with the owner when he was in my city and he was a total skeeze slimball so I stopped. (he has since sold it so it's not the current owner)

• One time, this April, a granny on a Segway drove it right freakin into me. I went down and freaked the f out. Had to talk to myself to convince myself to stand back up. Owwwww

I am a high school math teacher and suck at teaching kids how to count...calculus or algebra, no problem. counting, no.

In my last Amazon order (coming tomorrow!!): a woodcarving book, an organic gardening in Florida book, and a French horn technique book. I am the epitome of random.

I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • edited May 2015
    @Blue&White unrelated to your post, but I just saw your quote in your sig... I am a HUGE fan of Peyton Manning! I'm a big Colts fan, mostly because of him, so it crushed me when he got dropped and ended up with the Broncos. I'm really hoping for one last Superbowl win for him before he retires.

But seriously, are we the same person?
  • @knockonwood5127 I legit messaged @labro after lurking and was like "what the heck this knockonwood person is practically me". Colts all the way, but Peyton is my 2nd favorite cause he is just awkward. Zillions of patriots fans here on NEY love me obviously.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I've played concerts at Boston's Symphony Hall three times, and one at the Hatch. I've played Jordan Hall so many times over the last 15 years that I've lost count entirely.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • I know I shared others before, so I am trying to think of something new. 

I like PB&J sandwiches dipped in Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup....especially when I am sick. FI makes fun of me all the time for it, but he still buys the ingredients and makes it for me :)

I am also like @southernpeach89 with sleep talking. I have had full conversations with people in my sleep apparently too. I never remember them in the morning and am always so confused when someone is like "Do you remember that conversation we had about X last night?". 

I'm a direct descendant of a really important person in history. I can't name him because he shares my last name, and I want to be vague so that I don't give it away. But he has multiple monuments/statues/memorials in multiple countries and a musuem dedicated to him. There are also towns and a national park named after him. I eventually want to travel to the country where the musuem is and see it. 
    To the first bolded: Vom

To the second bolded: That's super cool. Now I want to know who it is lol.

*****************Disappearing Boxes***************

I know, I know, everyone thinks it's weird or gross. But (as someone who actually is a pretty good cook), the flavors actually mesh really well. I'm not sure why I even started doing it, and it's something I have liked for as long as I can remember. I think it's possible that I tried mimicing someone eating grilled cheese with tomato soup as a toddler, but I didn't like tomato soup. I honestly don't know though. 

As for the second, thanks! I wish I could, and I really want to, but internet safety and all. I don't mind PMing you if you really want to know though. 

• @aurorarose41 I'm really curious too.

Anniversary

• @aurorarose41 me too!!! I'll share mine through pm also.
  • I PM'ed all of you @southernpeach89 @Peaseblossom55 @speakeasy14. He isn't well known in the U.S., but he is very well known in other countries. 

• Oh I also thought of another famous person I am distantly related to (although I have never met him). Andrew Stanton. He was the writer and director of A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo (and currently working on the sequel), and Wall-E. He also co-wrote all of the Toy Story movies and Monsters, Inc. He also was the voice of Crush the Turtle in Finding Nemo. 

He was being interviewed on the Disney Channel right before the first Finding Nemo came out, and my mother walked in as I was watching and goes "That's my cousin!". I was extremely confused and she explained that she remembered her cousin Andrew wanted to go to film school and get into the business, and that she lost touch with him years ago. My maternal grandmother's maiden name was Stanton as well. I am still trying to convince her to reconnect because how awesome would that be?

• I've been cast as the "Mom" in just about every musical or theater performance I've ever been in and, ironically, my name also means "mother".  I also have a really uncanny sense when people are pregnant that I know (in person).  I told multiple people they were pregnant either before they knew or shortly after they found out...no idea how. I'll only say something if I know the person really, really well obviously but I often tell H "X is pregnant" and come back and laugh with him when the person announces it a month or two later.    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards