Not Engaged Yet

Friday!!!!

2»

Re: Friday!!!!

• @minskat30 - you are BEAUTIFUL, lady!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @southernpeach89 LOVE THAT SET!!!! Please AW all the pictures after your nursery is put together, thanks.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    @SouthernPeach89 - So, so, so cute!  I can't wait for Baby Peach to arrive!  You are going to have an adorable nursery for an adorable baby. :)

@Labro - Thank you!  I love wearing a Sari actually. They are a little more "old school" and most younger women wear Lehengas but the latter is tight and they don't fit over my butt half the time!    

@GoldenPenguin - Aw thank you.  You, lady, were stunning and rocking that wedding dress by the way.  I was so, so, so happy to see your pictures.  And your H is hot too.  ;)
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @southernpeach89 Did you get the bedding set monogrammed for Baby Peach??? I love it!

• @minskat30 Love the Sari! That pool looks so good right about now!

@TwoDimes you guys make the cutest Curious George and Man in the Yellow Hat!

@SouthernPeach89 Love that set! I also want you to AW the whole nursery when it's put together!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @Labro Yes I got her name stitched into the quilt.

@AlPacina Congratulations!!!

@everyone lol I will defnitely AW everything! Hopefully we can get going with that now that we can focus solely on the house.
  • @AlPacina - CONGRATS on the house!!!!  So exciting!!  Can you show pictures (if there are any from the listing page) ?

Anniversary
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @AlPacina - Yay, house!!!!!  Congratulations!!!

@Hummingbird125 - Happy wedding weekend!!

@Ellis1228 - I saw that storm on the radar last night and worried about flooding in Dallas (I have a lot of family in the DFW area.)  I'm starting to wonder if this rain is ever going to stop!

I'm so glad it's Friday.  This has been a crazy week.  We moved my stuff out of my house and back to my parents, and my brother and his roommate have moved in to my house.  I HATE moving, and it had been 5 years since I'd done it, and it was really, really stressful, so I'm glad it's done.  I'll be staying with my parents for the next 8 weeks until I move to Georgia, and it's actually kind of nice to be back here.  This afternoon I plan on unpacking and setting up my "new room" so that it feels a little bit more like home. I'm also hoping to get a run and a yoga class in.

Also yesterday my sweet puppy had eye surgery to remove a growth on her tear duct.  She came through perfectly, but how has to wear the cone of shame, which she HATES.  She keeps crashing in to things and trying to squeeze through places where she can't fit.  It's going to be an interesting 10 days.

This weekend should be quiet, thank goodness.  Nothing planned tomorrow except hopefully another yoga class and then Sunday should be quiet as well.  I start teaching my summer classes next week, so I need to finish getting the syllabus prepped for those.  I also want to start working on painting some of my furniture to go with the decorating plan I've come up with for my new apartment!  So we'll see if that happens...if it doesn't, I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  I need a slow weekend with nothing to do!

• congrats @ alpacina, what a gorgeous house!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @alpacina Congrats!! Fingers crossed the closing process goes smoothly! 

@minskat30 welcome back lady! Love your pictures, get that video up!!

@hummingbird125 happy wedding weekend! Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about it!!

@twodimes Best. Couples. Costume.

@eilis1228 cracked screens are the worst. Is your phone insured?

@keptinstitches pictures!!!!!

My bf leaves for his cousin's bachelor party tonight, so I'll have a pretty quiet weekend.  I have a list of things to do at the house, so I'll spend some time there tomorrow and Sunday.  Tomorrow one of my coworkers is having a housewarming party, so I told her I'd stop by.  I only work Monday and then vacation starts Tuesday.  Trying to focus on being excited to visit a gorgeous place, instead of the chaos of a wedding I'll be attending. 

• @AlPacina - It looks beautiful!!  I love that the kitchen has an eat-at counter top and I love the patio!!  I also really like the light colored floors!!

Anniversary
  • @alpacina - CONGRATS!!! I love it so much!! That backyard - swwwoooonnnn!!

@minskat30 - my handsome husband, Jason Sudekis, thanks you ;) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @alpacina CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats such an awesome feeling. the house is GORGEOUS. im super jeal of the backyard.
  • also @southernpeach89 i love that bedding for baby peach!
  • @alpacina Yay congrats!!!!

@minskat30 wow that sari looks beautiful on you!

@southernpeach89 I love the bedding set, how adorable!

Anniversary

• is anyone here a fan of the office? this week i keep having this scene running through my head when i talk about my diet.... kelly kills me. :)

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @minskat30 You look AMAZINGGGGGG

@buddysmom80 I will take a photo of the office when I get home. We'll join you on TLC's Hoarders. It'll be super fun.

@alpacina CONGRATS!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @minskat30 - You are GORGEOUS! 

@AlPacina - OMG CONGRATS! Your house is beautiful! Everything is crossed for a smooth closing process! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards