May 2015 Weddings

What's your color scheme?!

Hello my fellow May brides,

Just curious what color schemes other brides are using. My colors are blush, ivory and gold!

Re: What's your color scheme?!

• I think we are going with sort of a dark lavender, sage and grey. I want it to feel very fresh without being overly girly!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Turquoise and yellow!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We will be using navy blue and grey.  This is what the guys will be wearing.
  • Sea foam, blush, and gold.  With ivory linens because that's what the venue has and I can't be bothered to change them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• @JCbride2015 mine are similar to yours but a bit different I think. Coral, sage, and mustard/gold. Similar to this, but the green is a little more of a true green.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimage
  • @JCbride2015 mine are similar to yours but a bit different I think. Coral, sage, and mustard/gold. Similar to this, but the green is a little more of a true green.

@stephisawes0me Pretty!  Yes, very similar.  Yours are a tad brighter with the coral and mustard.  Here's what we're thinking:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• JCbride2015 I LOVE that! SO PRETTY!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimage
  • @JCBride I love your colours...we're using a similar green, just a bit more dusty (if that makes sense?). Our venue supplies ivory damask linens, so I'm glad I don't have to worry about changing them. If we have the money at the end (and if I remember) I might get some runners or napkins to add a bit more colour to the tables.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We are going to go with navy, tan and coral. I love bright colors, but I don't want anything overly girly, prom-esque or just overwhelming to the eye in general, lol. We went back and forth a lot on colors. I originally loved mint with coral or blush pink and rose gold, but that's quite girly and I felt like May is a bit late in the spring for those soft colors (we originally wanted a March date).

ANYWAY we're compromising with lots of neutrals: bridesmaids in navy dresses, groomsmen in tan suits and pops of color: bright coral ties and bright flowers.
  • Mine are Tiffany blue, blush, and neutrals. 
  • We're doing navy with yellow accents.  My fiancé will be wearing khaki.
  • I'm going with coral and sage. Loved it!
  • We are using coral, teal and cream
  • Coral and aqua, with probably some grey thrown in so it doesn't look like pinterest threw up on the wedding.
  • Navy blue, hot pink and silver

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Emerald green, black and white
  • coral and spa (kind of like a mint color but darker) 
  • jibarra07jibarra07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2014
    mint, peach, ivory, and gold accents
    lol seems like it's a trending color pallete 
  • Yeah seems like peach/coral is a popular color! Maybe that's just cause it's a perfect late spring color :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimage
  • futuremrsm515 Ours are very similar! Blush, ivory and silver. I love the look of mercury glass.
  • Royal blue, light gray, and cream
  • Pale mint green, butter yellow, and silver
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Black, gold and champagne .... A lot of people is against the color I choose, but it's looks beautiful...don't believe, just Google it. I love being different.
  • We are design nerds. : )))

• We're actually having two different, but similar color schemes, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. We're using blues, purples, pinks, and greens, but doing muted tones for the ceremony and jewel tones for the reception. My FI and I have both spent time in the Middle East and so we're going for a bold Middle Eastern feel for the reception. It's kind of ironic...I love color, but he's completely and totally colorblind (literally...not like he can't put colors together, he can't see them), and so I have free reign with this! We're tempering the color with neutrals--wedding party is wearing gray, and all our flowers are cream.
  • We are having Mint Green and Grey. Not sure if we are going to do a light grey or a dark grey.. might just depend on what the groom and groomsmen are wearing. I know we are doing white paper dollies incorporated in the decorations too. 
  • I'm not really having a color scheme.  I like gerbera daisies and want those as my flowers but other than that, I don't know.  I think we only really have to pick some color accents for the ceremony chairs and maybe something with the linens but other than that I don't really plan on picking colors to drive everything
  • We're going the totally original route of teal/tiffany blue, coral and gray :) boys are wearing gray pants, ivory shirts with tiffany blue suspenders and ties. Girls are wearing tiffany blue dresses and carrying white flowers with coral.

•  My colors are close to the pp Blush, Champagne and Peach.
  • My is more of a ocean tones really--light green to blue. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards