Colorado

Venues Allowing Outside Alcohol

Does anyone know of any venues near-ish Denver or Fort Collins (within an hour of either, does not have to be in town) that allow you to bring in your own alcohol?

Thanks!

Re: Venues Allowing Outside Alcohol

• The Tapestry House in Fort Collins allows outside alcohol. They would be listed in the local vendors on here. I personally passed on them due to sticker shock. I don't know the Denver area well to give suggestions there.
  • We are getting married in April 2016 and have booked at Three Trees Chapel in Littleton, CO (C470 and Bowles) Part of our reason for booking there is because they allow outside alcohol. They are also very afforadable compared to other places we looked and they include so many perks with the booking price!
  • Way late here but I'm getting married at DBarn Reception Hall in Longmont and they allow outside alcohol.  It's a barn though, so not sure if that's your style.  
    Married 9.12.15
  • We just got married earlier this month at Rembrandt Yard in Boulder and they allow outside alcohol.  Beautiful venue, great staff, etc...all rave reviews on my part.  They also allow you to choose your own caterer, florist, etc, so it is very customizable (sp??), and we thought it was pretty affordable as well.  We brought in some items that we purchased in advance (specialty beer bottles to be poured at each table for the toast, etc), and we had Hazel's deliver kegs, bottled beer, and wine for the cocktail time and the reception.  I would highly recommend the venue, we had a blast :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards