New Jersey

HELP!!! Affordable Florist please

Hello All,  I am getting Married January 2, 2016 Can anyone recommend an afforable florist in Northern NJ? 

Re: HELP!!! Affordable Florist please

• Avenue Florist in Elizabeth NJ. Ask for Nathan. AMAZING! My wedding is April 2016. He's the most affordable florist and the quality is just as great. He has a ton of reviews on here and they're all pretty much along the same lines - affordable, great work and quality. I went in with so many ideas and felt lost, I told him all of my ideas and I honestly left there with a complete vision and direction for my wedding. You won't be disappointed.
  • Thank you so much! @chrissyf729 I will definitely give him a call and make an appointment. 
  • I second that about Nathan.  He was great and the price he gave us was amazing.  I had horrible anxiety over the cost of flowers and he did a great job showing us samples.  My wedding isn't til Novemeber but he is doing my cousin's wedding Saturday and I am sure they will be perfect!

Good Luck

• @chrissyf729 @Jeannine12 thank you ladies!!! I went to Nathan today he is amazing and his price is unbeatable!
  • oh that's awesome!! I'm so happy for you! You're very welcome. If you need any other recommendations or anything, feel free to reach out. 
  • I'm also using Nathan a Avenue Florist.  He is amazing and so reaswoable!
  • dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I picked a flower budget & a color scheme.  I told the florist how much I had to spend, how many pieces I needed & left it up to her.  It was fine. 
  • A little off topic, but how soon in advance did you ladies book your florist? I'm ten months out..
  • pce515pce515 member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    how affordable is Nathan? Because every florist I went to was so pricey! My wedding is only a month away, and my flowers were anything but affordable! :(
  • @pce515 If you give him a price he will work with you... it all depends how much you need. like my wedding party is fairly big. I have 8 guys and 8 girls. 16 centerpieces and church decorations. he threw in my cake decorations and some other things... he was charging me around 2300... where other people were charging me 3500 and up.. so it all depends what you need.
  • @JerseyBeachGal22 my wedding is about 5 months away..I think 10 months is reasonable and its good because you can get it out the way and you won't have to worry about it.
  • I'm using AW Flowers and so far Adam has been great to work with! I went to a couple of other florists first and was almost going to rent fake floral centerpieces until we met with Adam. He was able to give me everything I wanted without blowing my budget. I highly recommend AW Flowers! Honestly one of my best vendors!
  • Purple Iris Flower Shop - amazing, personable, and affordable.  My centerpieces were beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards