North Carolina-Outer Banks

Tips on Tipping

Since I'm doing my wedding at an event home in the outer banks, I feel the tipping situation for vendors may be different than the normal wedding venue. For example we'll have people coming to setup tables and such, we have  a planner as well. Anyone who has thrown a wedding at a house in the outer banks and had to get vendors to come, how did you go about deciding who to tip and who not to tip?

Re: Tips on Tipping

• Hi- I didn't have my wedding at an event home, but I believe the typical rule is if the vendor owns the company, you don't need to tip them. Although I think if someone does a great job, a tip is always appreciated. And tips can also come in the form of a great review online of them.

What home is your wedding at? When are you getting married? What does your dress look like?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lp0713lp0713 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks for the advice.

Im getting married at the Black Stallion in September 2016. No idea about the dress yet, i'll get there. I'm just one of those people who think about the things other people think about last, i think about first. Plus trying to budget for as much as i possibly can. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards