Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Anyone doing Amalfi coast? Bali? Greece?

We are just starting our  honeymoon research and I would love recommendations on The Greek Islands, Amalfi Coast in Italy, or Bali.... Thinking one of those three places for our honeymoon next spring.

Thoughts?

Re: Anyone doing Amalfi coast? Bali? Greece?

• Options
    colokelly said:
    We are just starting our  honeymoon research and I would love recommendations on The Greek Islands, Amalfi Coast in Italy, or Bali.... Thinking one of those three places for our honeymoon next spring.

Thoughts?

Those are all very different. What kind of holiday do you want? Beach? Cities and culture? Foodie? Plus it depends on when in Spring. April in Greece or Italy will be warm, but not hot. It certainly won't be beach weather. Which would be fine if you want to do some city/cultural things. Bali is hot all year and monsoon season stops in March/April
  • Options
    I have been to all three.  They are quite different.  What is it that you are seeking?
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    We are doing amalfi, Greece and Monte Carlo for our honeymoon. I think it also depends how long you are going for and what you budget is.
  • Options
    chloe97chloe97 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2015
    We are going yo Rome, Greece (Santorini and Crete), and Amsterdam for our honeymoon. We will be gone for 14 days, I cannot wait!
  • Options
    chloe97 said:

We are going yo Rome, Greece (Santorini and Crete), and Amsterdam for our honeymoon. We will be gone for 14 days, I cannot wait!

I did Amsterdam a couple of years ago you should try to go to Anne franks house. Line can get a little long but it is worth it. I' am also really excited for Greece I have heard nothing but great things about Santorini.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards