Connecticut
Options

Hair &Makeup Stylist. So torn between Naomi/Dana Bartone/Larissa Lake!

Lindzc88Lindzc88 member
First Anniversary
edited May 2015 in Connecticut
I have done countless hours of research and I am so torn as to what to do as far as a hair and makeup stylist. At this point I just need to make a decision so I need help because people are getting booked up fast and I'm getting married June 2016. I absolutely love Naomi and very close to booking her;however, Naomi herself is booked so Id have Janice and I believe Angela for hair. I have also heard fabulous things about Dana and Larissa Lake. I live in North Haven and need them to travel to me. I don't want heavy makeup but not overly natural either. I want a nice middle ground with eyes that stand out a little. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Hair &Makeup Stylist. So torn between Naomi/Dana Bartone/Larissa Lake!

• Options
    Did you book trials with the stylists or makeup artists that would be working with you? I commented on your other thread with my experience (spoiler: not so great at Naomi's, booked and loved dana Bartone) but really, the only way to decide is to see and experience the results / personalities of the people that would be with you on your wedding day for yourself and go with who's work you like and who you get along with better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards