Nevada-Las Vegas

PSA - Living Social Deal for Cake Pops

There is a LV LS Deal for cake pops from Creative Cakes & Catering.  The deal is $25 for two dozen pops.  There is no limit!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: PSA - Living Social Deal for Cake Pops

• Just a note. They only have one review on Yelp and it isnt the best.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is a great price! I am a bit worried about the Yelp review, but I think if I get them I will add them to my candy bar. If they don't come out the best, then it's not something I was heavily relying on to be amazing.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_psa-living-social-deal-for-cake-pops?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:38323608-5f22-4098-ae8c-f5d2918be7baPost:c1a376c0-2e82-4a0d-9d5b-0c39d11f194c">Re: PSA - Living Social Deal for Cake Pops</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is a great price! I am a bit worried about the Yelp review, but I think if I get them I will add them to my candy bar. If they don't come out the best, then it's not something I was heavily relying on to be amazing.
    Posted by bridetobeJessF[/QUOTE]

Great Idea! Just as a little something extra.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Might be a bit late. Promo expires at midnight PST. But in case you haven't ordered yet, you can get $10 off. Promo code is: GET10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards