Knottie Tech Help

It all just disappeared! Wedding Website Issue

airickahairickah member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2015 in Knottie Tech Help
Hello,

I'm new to the forums but I need some help.

A few months ago (10/23/14) I spent HOURS doing each tab for my website. I'm having a "destination" wedding and did tons of research for activities for families, adults, free...etc. As you can imagine this took me hours. I also did a page for my wedding party with photos of everybody as well as hotel information. To my surprised all of that has disappeared!!!

I changed the theme of our page. Would this cause the information to disappear?

I need help! Please someone tell me I can get it all back?

Thank you,
Ericka

Re: It all just disappeared! Wedding Website Issue

• airickah said:
    Hello, I'm new to the forums but I need some help. A few months ago (10/23/14) I spent HOURS doing each tab for my website. I'm having a "destination" wedding and did tons of research for activities for families, adults, free...etc. As you can imagine this took me hours. I also did a page for my wedding party with photos of everybody as well as hotel information. To my surprised all of that has disappeared!!! I changed the theme of our page. Would this cause the information to disappear? I need help! Please someone tell me I can get it all back? Thank you, Ericka
    Hi there,

I'm so sorry you experienced this. I just took a look at your wedding website and it looks like all that information is appearing. If it is still not showing up on your Dashboard, please let me know and I'll have our customer service team look into it right away. 

Thank you!
    KH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards