Budget Weddings Forum

Having Your Dream Wedding for less than $5,000

julesndeanjulesndean member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
edited June 2015 in Budget Weddings Forum
So, I just finished planning my own wedding. I am getting married in New York City. Central Park ceremony and reception in the theater district, I live in Western PA so this is a destination wedding for me. I'm not eloping, my family and closest friends will be there. I am spending less than $5,000 on the whole thing (dress, flowers, photographer, reception, the whole nine). I linked a video I posted on YouTube explaining how I did it. Please feel free to watch! I hope it's helpful. If ANYONE has any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, please contribute to the discussion!!!!

(edited by moderator to remove TOS violation)

Re: Having Your Dream Wedding for less than $5,000

• So a potluck and paid clicks with a youtube video - that how you are financing your wedding now?

I'll pass on the watching your video and pandering.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• You really think people are going to watch a 13 minute video for your questionable advice? 
  • mikenbergermikenberger member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2015
    I had to stop at you exclaiming "Craigslist, boo boo!!" ...

If I watched this after taping it, I would've deleted it. Immediately. Good job on not having any shame.

I pray to whatever diety I choose that you were drunk during this entire process. And if someone asks you about it, claim drunkenness. 

• lovegood90lovegood90 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2015
    Pretty sure this is against TOS since you make money from the video. Just like those people who post their blogs here or vendors etc.

ETA even if it's not against TOS I'd take it down anyway- I have so much secondhand embarrassment for you.

Formerly martha1818

• I didn't bother clicking because I don't want to give you more views, but I'm taking others' word for it that it's awful and embarrassing.

You can't self-promote here, btw. You agreed not to post garbage like this when you signed up for an account with TK.
    *********************************************************************************

• blabla89blabla89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2015

Pretty sure this is against TOS since you make money from the video. Just like those people who post their blogs here or vendors etc. ETA even if it's not against TOS I'd take it down anyway- I have so much secondhand embarrassment for you.
    Me too. It's creating a negative environment. CAN I GET A MOD UP IN HERE?

ETA: THANK YOU!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• So, I just finished planning my own wedding. I am getting married in New York City. Central Park ceremony and reception in the theater district, I live in Western PA so this is a destination wedding for me. I'm not eloping, my family and closest friends will be there. I am spending less than $5,000 on the whole thing (dress, flowers, photographer, reception, the whole nine). I linked a video I posted on YouTube explaining how I did it. Please feel free to watch! I hope it's helpful. If ANYONE has any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, please contribute to the discussion!!!!

(edited by moderator to remove TOS violation)
    JIC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards