Idaho

Any Northerners?

It seems all the brides on here are from Southern Idaho and I was wondering if there was anyone from my neck of the woods?
I'm having a hell-of-a-time trying to find resources up here, so if anyone (North or South) has some advice, that'd be awesome.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any Northerners?

• edited December 2011
    I am up north! Post Falls to be exact. What are you looking for? I can give you advice if I can :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm looking for mostly a venue, it seems like all the ones that i like are quite a drive away...I'm looking for something rustic/country/vintage for about 130 people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you from? I'm from Bonners Ferry! The farthest north you can go!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from Cd'A, so not far from you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there,
     There are many options for venues in North Idaho. Depending on your budget. Here a re a few for you to check out listing from cheapist to higher end.
        ~The Roosevelt Inn (this place is all inclusive) takes alot of your planning and makes it a one stop shop.
       ~The White House,  this is middle of the range for pricing they do offer some of your rentals. They also have a exclusive catering policy. Overall a very bueaitful place.
       ~Log Spirit is further Noeth. This is a beauitful rustic location and also a bed and breakfast. This gives you options for rooms as well. The cater there is out of this world as well as the views.

~There are many more but maybe this will get you in the right direction. If you have any other questions just ask.

There is also a Spring Bridal Show this April 20, 2011 6-8pm at The Roosevelt Inn in downtown CDA. The cost is free and this will help you meet wedding vendors in the area. There are many free giveaways as well as cupons for brides attending.

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! I live in CDA and am looking for an outdoor location...preferably with water involved but if there is not water its not a total deal breaker...any info/tips would be super apreciated!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for your information! I think that I have found a venue on Fernan Lake, now it's just putting the details together...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @peachrenee there are options for water weddings. I need a little more info to help better narrow it down. What is your guest count? What time of year are you looking to get married  and what is your budget? All this helps give you a list of places in the CDA area. :-)

@woggers38 That's great you found a place that is half the battle :-) I really recommed you attend the Spring Bridal Show April 20th. This will really help you with vendors, ideas and tips for your upcomming wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    @ cameo events...we are looking at a guest list of 150+ and sometime in June of 2012.  The exact budget has not been set in stone but will be getting a better idea once i can sit down with family and fiancee to figure it out...but it should be within a fairly average budget... or i think what's average :) we are not ruling out venues north of CDA either.
  • edited December 2011
    @peachesrenee There are a few options:
            The Elks Point, it is not on the lake but great lake views.
            The CDA REsort, they are opening thier new event center starting July 1, 2011
            The Roosevelt In is a block away from the water. As far as price these guys are the cheapest. This is a one stop shop for wedding needs.
            The White House. This place is very pretty right in Downtown CDA a black away from water also. As far as price about middle of the road.

If you need any further help or have any questions my email is misty@cameo-events.com I answer all questions from the knot free of charge :-) I can help with all the little details of planning your special day :-)

It's also open for you as well The Spring Brial Show @ The Roosevelt Inn (this will also give you a chance to check thier site out). April 20,2011 6-8 pm.

Hope this helps,
    Cameo Events

• edited December 2011
    @peachesrenee Remeber picking your place should be first on your list. Most places are already booking for 2012. Once you have your place picked and booked you can relax a bit you have plenty of time :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Cameo.. Thanks for all of your help. Please remember that advertising your business is against TK's TOS.
  • rey4613rey4613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Elk Point. The views are gorgeous there, it overlooks the CDA Resort Golf Course and famous floating green. I'm getting really excited, only 2 months to go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!! Elks Point is very pretty!!!! Great pick!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In my heart I think wearing white dress bride is the most beautiful, but it also needs to cooperate with wedding venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards