October 2015 Weddings

Reintroduce Myself

So I went MIA for a while because things have been super duper crazy around here and wedding planning didn't necessarily get put on hold, but they were definitely put on the back burner, but we are up an running and since my fiance is on the road all the time I definitely need somewhere to turn when I get wedding gaga! 

So brief about us: I am from the suburbs of Chicago, he is from Cocoa Beach, Florida, we currently live in Nashville, TN and are getting married in Clarksville, TN.  He is a touring musician and I am a bartender.  We are getting married 10/10/15 in a beautiful converted Amish dairy barn. Colors are charcoal and turquoise, with pops of sunflowers.  I can't wait to talk about weddings with all you lovely ladies!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reintroduce Myself

• Sounds like a beautiful wedding, @tngirl409! Reintroductions are always a nice idea... I feel like this board has fallen kind of silent lately anyway. 

I am from Massachusetts, he is from Connecticut. We met through our blogs when we discovered our shared love of veganism, music, and cooking. We are getting married 10/4/15 in a restored barn at a golf club in western MA. Our colors are navy, blush, and champagne. Our plans have evolved so much throughout this process, but it's been super fun and I can't wait to put it all together in less than 4 months!! :)
  • Very nice to remeet you two ladies!

I am from Tucson, Arizona and so is my fiancé.  We are getting married in Tucson on October 3rd of this year on a ranch in the mountains of Tucson.  I am doing a fairytale theme for my ceremony and then keeping things fun for the reception with a Disney theme.  I love Disneyland and that is where we got engaged :)  My colors are burnt orange, plum, with some hints of apple red.  Almost at the 3 month mark and I am so excited!

Congratulations you all of you and your October weddings as well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards