Honeymoon Discussions

Dinner4Two Honeymoon Prize, which destination????

My Fiance and I won the Dinner4Two 3 day 2 night stay to a Wyndham Resort. I have already done the research and as far as I can tell, the skeptics never went and those that did go reviewed it really well. If you went, I'd love to hear about it!

For those who have traveled, I need reviews on the countries and if you went to these specific resorts, reviews on the resorts would be even better!

Here are the resorts and locations that they offer:

Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace, La Romana, Dominican Republic

Viva Wyndham Tangerine, Cabarete, Dominican Republic

Viva Wyndham Maya, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Viva Wyndham Azteca, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach, Freeport, Bahamas

I can't wait to hear back about your time in these countries and the resorts themselves. 

Re: Dinner4Two Honeymoon Prize, which destination????

• My Fiance and I won the Dinner4Two 3 day 2 night stay to a Wyndham Resort. I have already done the research and as far as I can tell, the skeptics never went and those that did go reviewed it really well. If you went, I'd love to hear about it!

For those who have traveled, I need reviews on the countries and if you went to these specific resorts, reviews on the resorts would be even better!

Here are the resorts and locations that they offer:

Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace, La Romana, Dominican Republic

Viva Wyndham Tangerine, Cabarete, Dominican Republic

Viva Wyndham Maya, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Viva Wyndham Azteca, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach, Freeport, Bahamas

I can't wait to hear back about your time in these countries and the resorts themselves. 
    Everyone wins the trip!  
  • Yeah, we looked into it and it's legit BUT the airfare to get out there and taxi to and from the resort (for 2 night.3 day stay) is the same as a 7night cruise. Needless to say we will use the trip another time, maybe an anniversary vacation.
  • Tripadvisor.com or Google.com can get you reviews. You don't have to demand them from us.

And yes. Everybody wins these trips. It's nothing special.

• I ate in Cabarete when I was in DR this year. I really liked it, but I can't speak for the resorts. It was a lively area with lots of restaurants, albeit a little touristy.
  • Haha I didn't mean to demand anything. I was just curious if anyone had gone to those areas or resorts. I appreciate the replies. I think we decided to go with something else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards