Knottie Tech Help

How do I change my picture?

I just want to change it to one of the generic ones.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How do I change my picture?

• Hi there,

There currently isn't a way to change your avatar photo through The Knot, but our team is working to correct this. In the meantime, please follow these steps to change your avatar:

> Go to TheBump.com and log-in with your username/password for The Knot
    > Click My Account in the top-right corner
    > Click on your current avatar and a window will open allowing you to choose a new one

This will change your avatar on The Knot. Please let me know if you have any questions!

KH
  • You still have to upload a picture. Is there no way to make it one of the generic ones?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2015
    Hi there,

Once you've uploaded an avatar, you can no longer go back to the generic ones. 

Let me know if you need help with anything else :) 
  • Does it take a little while for theknot.com's profile photo to change after you follow the steps above? I changed mine but it's not here on the knot. I signed out and signed back in and still nada.
  • Does it take a little while for theknot.com's profile photo to change after you follow the steps above? I changed mine but it's not here on the knot. I signed out and signed back in and still nada.
    It just switched over. Was just a matter of time :). Thank you!
  • @knotholly - I noticed that one of the users here has the rainbow filter (like on FB) on their profile picture. Is that a feature we can add via TK? Or did they do this on their own and upload it themselves?
    *********************************************************************************

• @knotholly - I noticed that one of the users here has the rainbow filter (like on FB) on their profile picture. Is that a feature we can add via TK? Or did they do this on their own and upload it themselves?
    Thanks for asking about this! This is not currently a feature on TK, so they must've uploaded it themselves. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards