Snarky Brides
Options

Are your Bridemaids Honoring YOU? Or are you Honoring THEM XP

edited July 2015 in Snarky Brides

After lurking for a bit, I have seen a few arguments over whether or not a bride is honoring her bridemaids by asking them to be in their wedding or whether the bridemaids are supposed to honor the bride for her big day.

Some arguments against the concept of "bridemaids honoring the bride"

-"Your friends are not your servants"

-The do not have "duties" that they must fufill

Arguments FOR the concept of "bridemaids honoring the bride":

-This a very important day for the Bride and the bridesmaids should expect to have to help or show up for certain event like dress fittings

What is your opinion on the bridemaids role in the wedding?

Wedding Countdown Ticker}

Re: Are your Bridemaids Honoring YOU? Or are you Honoring THEM XP

• Options
    DarthV8rDarthV8r member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2015
    Well, to be honest I am getting married next spring. I couldn't imagine not having my God mother next to me as I get married. She's always been there for my fiance and I. She has the best relationship advice and never judges us. She has loved us and encouraged us at all times. I just want her to be by my side when i marry my bestfriend and nothing else.
  • Options
    A lot of people have already answered your post on another board. It is polite to put "XP" in your post title if you are going to be asking it across multiple boards. 
  • Options
    What does XP Stand for? I shall! Thanks
  • Options
    I was actually trying to delete it from this board. Do you know how?
  • Options
    XP means cross post as far as I can tell. You cannot delete posts, only request them to be moved to a more appropriate board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards